Carrollton, TX, United States
Sales, Manager, Account Management
Thomson Reuters is looking for dynamic sales professionals who are seeking the opportunity to work in a forward thinking sales environment. We are looking for a hunter/trail blazer with a proven success rate in this inside sales role.
Our sales professionals partner with clients to provide the most trusted information on the most powerful system available providing unparalleled expert research, critical news, guidance, online learning and productivity tools through the industry leading Checkpoint. Professionals on our sales team are essential to ensuring we provide the right products and solutions needed to delight our customers, every day. As a member of the inside sales team, you would help initiate, build and retain business with our customers, while earning a compensation package that includes base salary and commissions.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
• A minimum of 2 years professional sales experience is required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional sales experience directly related to the open position required.
• Minimum of 2 years of proven success in sales
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• The ability to progress with forward thinking
• The desire to help solve today s complex and economic tax challenges
• A dynamic, confident outgoing personality
• The ability to make business stronger by providing knowledge to effect outcomes
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
• Effective time management skills
• Highly resourceful with problem solving skills
• Results-oriented, motivated by success
• Remarkable phone skills with the ability to get the appointment
• A good team player / self-starter with the ability to work and generate revenue using company tools along with own initiatives
• Well organized and disciplined with regards policy, procedure
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment
Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Website : http://thomsonreuters.com/
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.