Penske Dedicated Logistics Corporation
La Mirada, CA, United States
Account Management, Bluecollar, Manager, Sales
Strategic Account Executive - Fleet Management','1804097','!*!
*National Sales Opportunity*
Are you a seasoned and polished business development expert with tremendous drive, strategic intelligence and a proven track record of growing new business?
Penske's Strategic Account Executive will work with senior leaders to grow and retain multi-channel business with large multi location companies through direct sales of fleet management products, including vehicle managed maintenance, vehicle finance leases, and other fee-based products and services.
Qualified candidates will have at least 10 years of prior experience in B2B sales, and at least 5 years of account management experience. All candidates must be willing to travel approximately 50-80% of the time including overnight travel within the assigned territory.
This position offers a great base salary, commission opportunity and a company car. Penske offers a great benefits and retirement package and offers numerous career development opportunities.
- Prospect for Conquest Accounts and analyze existing accounts for growth opportunity by industry research, acting on leads, and reviewing sales data
- Qualify prospective new accounts and determine most effective existing account growth opportunities by aligning our products and capabilities with customer needs
- Develop sales strategy and make proposals by coordinating the necessary resources, staff, and administrative support in an effort to close deals
- Negotiate and close deals by arriving at cost effective agreements with the customer
- Lead the effort to exceed customer expectations through proper alignment and KPI deliverables
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor','!*!
- Must be 21 of age or older
- Bachleor’s Degree in Business or related field required- 5 years of lease sales and account management experience or 10 years of B2B sales experience required- Superior written and oral communication skills- Ability to work independently, deal with people, detail orientation, prioritization skills, and organizational skills are required- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required- Willingness to travel approximately 50-80% of the time, with 2 overnight stays per week within your assigned territory.- Knowledge of Penske products and pricing, and Penske processes beneficial- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required Physical Requirements:- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. - The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. - Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
',' ',' ','La Mirada, CA','90638','United States-California-La Mirada','Sales/Business Development/Sales Management','PTL.Strategic Account Executive-Fleet Management','PTL.Strategic Account Executive-Fleet Management','Strategic Account Executive - Fleet Management
Penske Dedicated Logistics Corporation
Website : http://www.gopenske.com/
Our customers benefit from Penske Logistics' years of experience applying practical creativity to develop optimal logistics solutions. Our industry knowledge and technical capabilities enable us to implement the most advanced supply chain solutions in use today.