Irvine, CA, United States
Account Management, Finance
CDO Account Manager','180040773','!*!
Relationship Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution of all U.S. Bank roles, including trustee, collateral administration, custodian and various reporting functions for bank loan funds and securitizations.
- Manage and develop high- tier Trustee and custodial relationships with transaction parties and influencers, including Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Firms, Investment Banks, Bondholders, Law Firms, Accounting Firms and Rating Agencies.
- Build internal relationships with partner groups to ensure completion of accurate and on time deliverables.
- Coordinate the collection of asset cash flows, calculation of portfolio testing and payment distributions for Collateralized Debt Obligation (CDO) and Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) transactions.
- Monitor and maintain risk, compliance and audit requirements for accounts under administration.
- Establish new accounts, including anti- money laundering and know your customer reviews in accordance with U.S. Bank and regulatory requirements.
- Negotiate agreements utilizing industry and regulatory knowledge to properly protect Bank and investor interests.','!*!
Basic Qualifications- Bachelor's degree in finance, or equivalent work experience- Eight to ten years of experience in trust administration, product knowledge, sales and customer service
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet established deadlines in a dynamic working environment with minimal supervision.
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Prior systems experience with IHS Markit WSO (Wall Street Office), SEI Trust 3000, WSO Services or Deloitte Advisory’s Solvas / CDO Suite appreciated but not necessary.','Relationship Management','CA-CA-Irvine','','1st - Daytime','','','','40','40','CDO Account Manager
Website : http://www.usbank.com
U.S. Bancorp is a diversified financial services company with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We offer a comprehensive range of financial products and services to meet the needs of individuals, businesses, institutions and government entities.