Dallas, TX, United States
Accounting, Account Management
SNI is excited to partner with a premier employer in the Downtown Dallas area. This large Dallas based company is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to lead a small team of AP Specialists. The ideal candidate will have 10 years of payables experience including 5 years of training and leading a large AP staff. Additional duties will include:
* Maintaining all record keeping systems and upgrades
* Supporting policies and procedures related to billing
* Liaison between vendors, reporting agencies, clients, and customers
* Lead all training and development of new hires for the entire AP team
* Work with Accounting Managers to support month-end and yearly audit
* Manage the expense report process
Candidates with previous implementation experience will take first consideration. This is an excellent opportunity to step into a stable and growing organization offering advancement.
Please forward your resume and salary to email@example.com.
Website : http://www.snifinancial.com
SNI Financial specializes in the direct hire placement of Accounting, Finance, Tax, and Banking professionals. We can assist with both contingent and retained searches, ranging from the staff to CFO level. As a financial professional, you'll benefit from partnering with specialized recruiters as a resource for your career development. Our team can assist you by leveraging business contacts with top employers and identifying quality job opportunities that match your personal and professional goals.