Purchase, NY, United States
Manager, Account Management
Manager, Account Management, Co-brand and Services
Our North America organization is seeking to build a diverse strategic and consultative workforce of world-class relationship managers, problem-solvers and technologists. We are pursuing highly motivated individuals who display strong achievement orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources. We align our team to compete and differentiate on the basis of customer intimacy, product and solution strength, and partnership orientation.
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for account management and project management activities for Mastercard’s largest issuing customer. The candidate will have overall responsibility for the co-brand portfolio, with focus on retail, and for driving profitable growth, and delivering solutions to enhance customer’s payments businesses and the candidate will be supported by a strong cast including product, advisors, marketing, loyalty, labs, and information technology.
This position is ideal for someone with a passion for the payments business with a strong desire to accelerate the value of the customers portfolio growth. To be successful this candidate will need to be comfortable in the retail environment, with technology assets, building relationships internally and externally, understand the clients’ needs, and recommend how Mastercard solutions help solve these needs. This individual should have a strong working knowledge of issuing and retail payments ecosystem and be good at cross-collaboration with internal partners.
• Have you ever proactively identified and solved complex problems that impact management, relationships and direction of your customers business?
• Have you ever managed large, global, high exposure projects with various internal and external stakeholders?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Responsible for the day-to-day account management for assigned products and services within our global account management team with a strong focus on the retail co-brands
• Develop in partnership with the client an annual strategic plan and execute against that plan.
• Develop, manage roll out Mastercard solutions at customer with internal support and senior management exposure while maintaining strong business relationships at customers’ organization.
• Build out quarterly business reviews to help understand the customers’ business, strategies, and opportunities.
• Deliver against sales targets for Mastercard products/services and deliver strategic development opportunities that will drive Mastercard incremental revenue growth and enhance mutual profitability.
• Develop and manage relationships between internal Mastercard partners including product, advisors, marketing, loyalty, labs, and information technology.
All About You
• Strong knowledge and success in the payments space. Retail and digital experience a plus.
• Forward-thinking, with an ability for creative approaches to solve business problems.
• Results-oriented and ability to perform in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation, and project management skills.
• Competent in merchant payment systems. Assumes accountability and responsibility.
• Broad market awareness, able to think strategically, creatively and able to work collaboratively.
• Location – Purchase, New York
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact
and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Website : https://www.mastercard.us/en-us.html