SHI International Corp
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Sales, Account Management
Enterprise Account Executive - Pittsburgh
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
Supportive Management and Leadership
SHI has a dynamic career opportunity for a new business development focused Account Executive within our Enterprise Commercial Sales organization. The Account Executive’s role will focus on new business development efforts across specifically named large cap Commercial targets.
This position plays an integral role in the execution of our Enterprise Commercial acquisition strategy. With the guidance of the Regional Director and SHI’s Support, Training and Development teams, a successful Account Executive will be equipped to engage and position SHI’s world class services to the largest corporations in their operating geography.
This position is required to report to the SHI Pittsburgh office as determined by SHI management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Understanding customer’s business direction, IT strategies and solution requirements
• Assisting customers with helping make their product selections and transactions
• Being knowledgeable in the IT practices of End User Computing, Data Center and Security
• Build strong alliances with OEM, Publisher and Implementation partners within the operating geography
• Effectively position and present SHI’s portfolio of value added offerings
• Must work in a team environment and facilitate direction to Solution Architects, Product Specialists and Inside Sales
• Position SHI.com and P2P integration to all target accounts
• Create, Track and Update all activities in SHI’s CRM system
• Develop a funnel of software, hardware and professional services opportunities for quarterly forecast review with the Regional Director
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
Successful inside or outside sales experience, with a documented history of New Business Development
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong presentation skills
Self-starter with excellent time management, planning, and organization skills
Some travel is expected
3-5 years experience selling complex IT solutions
Working knowledge of major Software License Programs is desirable (Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, VMware, etc.)
Working knowledge of major OEM Hardware and Services Programs is desirable (HP, Dell, Lenovo, Apple, Cisco, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
SHI International Corp