Detroit, MI, United States
Manager, Account Management
Campbell Ewald is looking for an Associate Director to support its New Business Development team.
This position will work collaboratively across our three offices and will serve a critical role in providing leadership for our new business development efforts.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest brands and bring creative solutions that help to transform their business. Responsibilities will include ongoing interaction and relationship building with search consultancy agencies, lead prospecting, idea generation, development of schedules, managing budgets as well as coordinating the day-to-day execution of approved tactics.
The role will be responsible for helping with pitch development, RFP responses and proposals. This role will report directly to the CSO will oversee the new business development account team.
You will thrive in this position if you are a self-motivated, relational and energetic. You will be surrounded by a bunch of cool, hard-working people who will expect the same of you. You will also learn a ton, and have fun doing it.
MUST BE ABLE TO
- Work collaboratively with different teams and across offices
- Be a problem solver who enjoys finding solutions
- Build relationships and keep an ear to the ground for new opportunities
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire for growth and learning
- To juggle multiple assignments and work well within the team as well as independently
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Be a leader others want to follow
- Thrive in high-stress environments
- Travel frequently and be able to work some weekends
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO US
- 7 years of agency account management experience
- New Business experience in an agency environment (working directly with consultants)
- The uncanny ability to find the “yes” – problem solving on steroids.
- High energy and a humble attitude. An activator, naturally curious and ambitious
At Campbell Ewald, we believe that the things that make us different make us better. All VoiCEs are valued.
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Website : http://www.c-e.com